Welcome!

Thank you for joining the Blue Crystal Labs Forums! We're glad to have you.

In the near future, we will be hosting activities and discussing our applications. In the meantime, please feel free to post any questions, comments, or suggestions you may have about Simon's Slots. 

If you are experiencing an issue, please use the "New Support Ticket" link to contact us directly for further help. 

On behalf of the entire team, I thank you for your support.

Best regards!

John

Blue Crystal Labs Customer Service

13 people like this

How do I redeem the  10,000 credits promised upon rating Simon's Slots?  I rated in the windows store yesterday. I have not received my credits.  Thanks for any help.

3 people like this

Hello Angie! 

The reward for rating the app will appear in the Achievements section of the app. You can access the Achievements section from the Lobby by selecting the Achievements button that is located in the upper right corner of the Lobby. In the Achievements, you can select the Collect button located near the "Rate Simon's Slots" achievement. Upon selecting the Collect button, the reward for rating the app will be added to your credit balance.

Please give this a try and let us know if you need any additional help!

1 person likes this
Am desperate to edit my info and profile email addresses... Please reply about what I gotta do to reset email accounts and passwords to more recent information.... And procedures to ensure that all information provided in this case is in order and properly updated... Asap thank u

3 people like this

Donna - accounts in the Blue Crystal Labs support center and help desk are tied to your email address. If you have a new email address that you want to use for the Blue Crystal Labs support center and help desk, please just sign up for a new account.

3 people like this